Wednesday, January 11, 2012

JAG - Monkey business

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chimchar is one of the three starting Pokémon for the new trainers in the Sinnoh Region. It evolves in to a Monferno around its fourteenth level, which then evolves in to Infernape around its thirty-sixth level. 

Infernape is a dual-type Pokémon, being of both the fire as the fighting variety. Its body is a primarily a brownish-red color, with sections of white fur on its chest, head and legs, and a large flame burning on its head that never goes out. The tail flame it had as a Monferno has disappeared. Infernape wears two gold chest rings in place of a chest plate. It also has swirl-patterned, gold shoulder pads, knee pads, and wrist bands. The blue and red markings it had on its forehead as a Monferno have now changed to a deep blood-red color. Infernape's scleras are yellow, and its irises are blue. Its hands, toes, and inner ears are also blue. Unlike Chimchar and Monferno, Infernape's head flame never goes out. 

Infernape uses a special kind of martial arts that utilizes all four of its limbs. Being the final evolution of its kind, Infernape can learn Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, and Blast Burn. 

Infernape is said to have a fiery nature, and is most competitive when it comes to speed. Being powerful fighters, Infernape test their fighting abilities against each other. An Infernape's fighting spirit is determined by the size of the flame on its head. Infernape uses its hands and feet to pull off special combat moves.


I can just hear the people now! "DUDE, HOW OLD ARE YOU?" ... well, I'm 23. So there. I'm still a fan of the Pokémon franchise, in both game as Anime form. Though, Black and White still has to tide me over. I'm a huge fan of the entire concept, and would love to see an anime with some more mature characters and stakes. Some people have ponies, I have Pokémon. At least I have the advantage of saying I never stopped loving this franchise SINCE I WAS 11. 

Anyways, Infernape. This is seriously some Bruce Lee levels of awesome here. I love this Pokémon and I hate the fact that I don't have a DS to use it with on B/W. 

For this signature, I decided to use a background from one of the games so that it doesn't take away from the render. Much like how I made the border of the name dark green instead of black. I'm very fond of the end result and think it just might be one of the best signature I have in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment