Thursday, January 12, 2012

JAG - Chill, I got this

Photobucket


Photobucket

This is the first avatar I made using a render of Sub-Zero of the Mortal Kombat franchise. I took the render, recolored some parts to orange and others to black and white. I rushed some of the parts in it, so I tried again and redid the border. Orange and black was picked because they are the colors of Teh Pwn Shop. 

Photobucket

And here we have the retry, with a better recoloring and an upgraded border, this time using the colors of Debased To This for the border, even having the logo of said site in there. 

Sub-Zero is a name that now belongs to the younger brother of the original. He is a Cryomancer, an ancient race of people that has the power to create and manipulate ice. 
I've always been a fan of people that have this power, like Iceman of the X-men franchise. Sub-Zero is a ... pardon the pun, cool guy. Today, in fact, I downloaded the demo to Mortal Kombat 9 and spent a few matches playing as Sub-Zero, finding it to be absolutely amazing. Ice duplicate, ice beam, ice Fatality (my first fatality ever ... if I have to be honest :( ) ... Magnificent character. I am so going to pick up Mortal Kombat Komplete. Hell, I might just pick up the regular game next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment