Sunday, January 29, 2012

JAG - Gotta sig 'em all

Photobucket




Since I don't particularly own a Nintendo DS, you might be wondering why I made this set. Or not, considering you had no idea I didn't own a DS. Anyhoo, I recently joined a Pokémon themed Forum Mafia game where I decided to go in there, full on RP'ing. 
A Mafia game is a game where you have a Game Master who sets up a story and two teams. One are civilians and the other is Mafia. Each side also has a few individual roles. Mafia is in the minority and is hidden. Civvies need to find the mafia to win. There's also one Psycho. A Mafia goes in a day and a night cycle. During the day, the civvies vote who to eliminate from the game and at night, the psycho kills, the mafia whack and the investigator investigates. After the votes are in, the GM makes a story post. 
Players sign up by creating a list of favorites for movies, games, TV shows, books and music. Clues as to who is mafia are taken from these favorites and incorporated in to the story post. 

It's a fun game and a lot more complex than that, but you get the picture. Usually we just talk amongst each other. But this time I decided I'd RP a little. I used a sprite of Hilbert here as my "avatar" for my character and wanted to make a set, honoring that Mafia. So, here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment