Monday, November 1, 2010

JAG - How Mysterious

Photobucket
Hello and welcome to yet another rendition of 

Jumper's Art Gallery
How Mysterious

Photobucket

This is Mystique from Marvel's Ultimate universe. I always like this character and wished that I had her powers. To just simply turn in to someone else and not be laughed at or ridiculed. If only, eh.

Now, I wanted to keep this signature nice and clean like my Mega Milk signature. Simple but detailed.
In the bottom left corner you are seeing the new logo for my website: Greyarch Entertainment, as made by Mel Rains.
The reason why there's a large rectangle there is because the base image for Mystique was cut off at her left hand so I had to improvise there. Still, I think it worked out okay.

Photobucket
For this Avatar I took a square out of the signature, slapped a new edge around it, put in Mystique there and then covered up the fact that the base image for her isn't complete.

MyLady Red
The pokéball is my work including the effects used. Every other image used belongs to Nintendo.
In canon her name is Leaf, but I played her in FireRed and the main character in a Pokémon Red game is stinking Red.

Photobucket 

Photobucket

This is the Smart A.I. from Halo Wars, better known as Serina.

Photobucket
A signature of Chuck Greene, the main character from Dead Rising 2.

I picked him over FRANK "Faaaaaantastic" WEST because Chuck is the son of MacGyver

Photobucket
This is an avatar of Isabela, the sister of the nutjob in Dead Rising.

Photobucket

This is a signature of the Team Fortress 2 scout, with the blue scout being a Rule 63 version of that scout, as found on GLORIOUS GOOGLE, even though it seriously needs to re-revamp its image page.

Speaking of the Scout. I'm completely bonkers over him.

HAHAHA, see what I did there? Funny, yes? ... No? Screw you guys, I'm going hoooooooooooooooome.

This has been PJ with another JAG, see ya later.




No comments:

Post a Comment