Friday, June 1, 2012

tHop - Tomb Raider: Crossroads trailer

Photobucket

tHop - Tomb Raider: Crossroads trailer


Aaaaaaaaaah, Tomb Raider. What troubles relationships you weave. Tomb Raider 1? Good for its time. Tomb Raider 2? Classic! Tomb Raider 3? Alright, I suppose. Tomb Raider 4? Best game in the series, so far. Tomb Raider: Chronicles? Alright, I suppose. Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no. Legend & Anniversary? Classics! Underworld? Euh, neuh. 
All in all, a very troubled series, that is finally seeing the light of day again with this new incarnation of the franchise. Tomb Raider is now a down and dirty survival story of how Lara Croft first became the tough explorer we know and love today. 
With the Crossroads trailer, they're really showing us just how down and dirty things are going to get. It looks like it's taking some cues from the Uncharted series (which took its cues from Tomb Raider anyways), and it puts it in a brand new jacket. I have to say, I love this trailer. It's getting me oh so pumped for this game, and I'm hating the fact that it's still so far away. SOMEONE KNOCK ME OUT TILL THEN D:

No comments:

Post a Comment