Saturday, June 2, 2012

TAG - G.I. Jinx

Photobucket

TAG - G.I. Jinx

Photobucket

  This is Jinx, pupil of Snake Eyes from the G.I. Joe universe. Took a different approach to this signature. Rather than create my own background and border, I took a base image and worked off of that. I used a template of the image for the border, slapping several effects on there to make it stand out a bit. The background I edited just enough, so that the large F and the name would stand out.

  Am watching G.I. Joe: Renegades, which is what reminded me of this character. Looked up a few images to see what I could use. It's just dawning on me now that renders are a rare commodity for a LOT of characters anywhere. Sometimes I have to drop signature idea's because I can't find a good render, or a good image to try and render the character out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment