Thursday, September 2, 2010

Updates - september 2nd

Hey guys, PJ here with some updates

1) Teh Pwn Shop is finally back. After a month of waiting, and posting on the old forums which managed to be recovered, Tehpwnshop.com/forums is now officially up. So go check that out.
2) Unfortunately, the main site isn't up yet so that means that I'm going to hold off on big content, only posting tHops
3) Speaking of, I already got three big articles lines up for release
4) Also, sadly, there aren't many trailers I can "hop" ... which is kind of a problem.
5) Lastly, I'm not sure if I'm going to keep WIDS a regular feature. Not a lot of people have even critiqued it as I keep requesting. Which doesn't mean I'm stopping the series! There's still more on the way!

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment