Tuesday, September 14, 2010

PJ's Ruby Nuzlocke Run #3

Chronicles of Nuzlocke
Chapter 3

Route 102

Ah, my first ever trainer battle. This oughta be good. I’m pitted against a youngster named Calvin, WHOT AN EDGY HIPSTER, who unleashes the mighty lvl 5 Zigzagoon. This sounds like a job for … C. Walken! Letting loose my mighty Walken, I hammered the fool with a head but, only being mildly annoyed at his retaliation. One tackle later and Calvin’s Zigzagoon was no more, winning the fight in the process! I is winnar!
Following this were a few other trainers that all tried their best to defeat me, but C. Walken hung in there and won all battles, without me having to use a single potion. In the meantime he was picking up items left and right like ultra balls, rare candy and stuff like that.

Petalburg City

Quickly enough I go in to Petalburg, home of Norman the gym leader and Dastan’s father. First person I meet is a woman who is looking for someone named Wall-E. I was like: Wot? But hey, whatcha gonna do? THE FUTURE IS NOW, YO!
Anyways, I went to the pokémon center to fix em up when I come across someone wanting to give him my profile or something. So, with the limited options available to me, I go with: “I Am A Smooth Machine“. Not even a chuckle out of him, never mind a That’s what she said. Douche.

Wanting to grab the next pokémon before I handle things at Petalburg, I come across this assclown that refuses to let me pass. He keeps taking me to the gym, saying I need to go inside. Bitch, fine. I go in, meet daddy dearest, help Wall-E catch a Ralts and be on my merry way. FUCK, why does he get a Ralts?! It’s not fair! That’s one powerful pokémon! Shit, son.

TIME TO MOVE ON! Finally. At least that one guy is gone now. Him and his stupid sending people to the gym fetish.

Route 104

First thing I did was go in to the grass. There was this one guy who was really panicky. He kept shouting: STAY OUT OF THE TALL GRASS! Dunno what fo … OH SHI-
A wild lvl 5 Wurmple appeared! This is it! Let’s rock! One short battle later, Wurmple was in my possession. Time to name this worm! And so, Soulja Boy joined the party.

Considering he’s only level 5, I went back to Route 102 and train Wurmple up to the level of my other pokémon. Turns out I shouldn’t have been watching The A-Team on TV whilst I trained. At one point I encountered a Seedot that used Bide on me. When I looked back at the screen, Seedot unleashed his energy and sent my Soulja Boy back. I almost thought he was gonna faint! Thank the lord that it stopped at 1 HP, just enough for me to finish this puppy off.

It didn’t take me too long to have him evolve in to a Cascoon and then in to a Dustox. Should have seen it coming. Soulja Boy would never turn in to something Beautiful. Let alone a Beautifly. Still, Dustox learned confusion! Guess that Ralts isn’t needed anymore. Shit just got real!

Ahwell, time to grind my pokémon to the same level so I at least have a fighting chance onwards.

Character: Dastan

Team:
FRANK WEST - Torchic (lvl 12)
Darkman - Poochyena (lvl 12)
C. Walken - Zigzagoon (lvl 12)
Soulja Boy - Dustox (lvl 12)

Fallen Heroes:
N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment