Sunday, September 12, 2010

PJ's Ruby Nuzlocke Run #1

PJ’s Chronicles of Nuzlocke: Pokémon Ruby
Chapter One

The world of pokémon is a large and beautiful world filled with several regions that each have their own feel and pokémon. My adventures take me to the region of Hoenn where I was greeted by my mother who had traveled to our new home before me. I got stuck in the back of the mover’s van like some little bitch. Fuck that. So when the truck stopped, I got out and praised the lord, Bob, that I was out.
I’m Dastan, kid to the Petalburg City gym leader and all around awesome kid. I had this weirdest phonecall with the professor of Littleroot town before I arrived at my new home. One I’ll never forget. So the dude picks up, introduces himself and then asks: ARE YOU A BOY … OR A GIRL? I was like: Fuck you, asshole.

Anyways, mom shows me around, I set my clock and go out in to the new world! Eventually I find Professor Elm being molested by some Pooch, so I just grabbed one of his balls and tossed out Torchic. Elm gave me that pokémon! So I named it: FRANK WEST. The man then wants me to find his daughter up beyond Oldale Town. Yeah, this oughta be good.

Player: Dastan

Pokémon:
- FRANK WEST - Level 5 Torchic.

Fallen Heroes:
N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment