Thursday, May 31, 2012

TAG - Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee

Photobucket

TAG
Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee

Photobucket

  At least I think she's drinking coffee. I dunno. Anyways, I found this picture at a render site and I found it to be both beautiful and easy to use for a signature. Hence why you are seeing upstairs there, in a signature. 

  Tampered with the size of the signature a bit this time, opting for something smaller in both width as height. As a result, I'm actually quite pleased with it. 

  The border is a bit thicker this time around, and it gives it all a window kind of look. Like it's a window in front of the background. A background I actually put a lot of effort in to, using a variety of effects and layers. It's actually a straight photo of a coffeeshop, altered to make it just a bit more artsy. Overall, I really like the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment