Friday, May 18, 2012

Brand New Day

Photobucket

Brand New Day

  Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to a brand new day over here at Greyarch. 

  The name Puddle Jumper has always been associated for me with the device on which it is based upon. Namely, the Super Duper Space Ship of the same name in Stargate: Atlantis. I've been meaning to change that one name to something more on the original side. So, using the name Revan on a trial basis, wasn't perhaps such a bright idea. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut, here I am. Brand spanking new is the name I chose. And, I'm happy with it. 

  You'll be noticing new banners and new names on one or two segments. Here's a full list of segments I'm currently using:

  Puddle's Logs - Personal logs involving matters like a name change or something to the blog. 
  I R Random - Blogs that can be about just anything that isn't covered in banners. 
  The Greyarch Gazette - Everything concerning news, mostly gaming news. 
  3.16 - Serious natured blogs
  The Art Gallery - Jumper's Art Gallery reborn. Fandango's Art Gallery wouldn't quite sit right abbreviated ...
  tHop - Review and discussion concerning trailers
  WIDS - Written segments about why a certain something doesn't suck. 
  Reviews - Using several banners, these cover all my reviews

  Aaaaaaand, that's about it. I hope you'll be enjoying the new look, the new name and the new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment