Friday, May 4, 2012

JAG - It's time to split!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Jo-Beth Casey of Timesplitters: Future Perfect. The character render was made by ChaoticMeltdown down at Screwattack.com, though I added the outline. In the back we see the image of Cortez jumping backwards, shooting guns. Heavily edited, of course. And then there's the simple, yet elegant border and my screenname. 

As the inspiration for this latest of my creations hit me, I had to wonder where the next Timesplitters really is. The developers said that it's a lack of funding, that no publisher would hook up with them. Well, guess what? Kickstarter! Use it. Please. Or at least pull some strings to get an HD collection going. It's the least you can do, considering you've given up on one of the best, if not THE best, FPS series ever created.

No comments:

Post a Comment