Thursday, June 24, 2010

tHop - Red

Ladies and Ge … eh, Fuck it. Roll the title!

tHop - Red

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=67262

The movie is about a man named Frank Moses who is a retired agent for the C.I.A.. Heavy stuff, I know, but it’s not over yet. Because one day, a high tech super assassin comes a knocking on his door to kill him. Now, with his own life and the life of the woman he cares for endangered, he re-assembles his old team to try and fight for their survival.
Based on the DC Comics title, this movie will prove that it’s better to be a comic book adaptation than a videogame adaptation. Not only did the trailer show AAA talent, it also showed some impressive storytelling and genuinely funny humor. Honestly, I’m happy that I saw this trailer. Makes it easier to forget about The Green Hornet’s trailer.

At any rate, the second paragraph is where I usually discuss my opinions on the matter. But, all I really need to do is show you the names of the actors in this movie. Get ready because this will blow your mind:

Bruce Willis,
Helen Mirren,
Morgan Freeman,
John Malkovich,
Karl Urban,
Brian Cox,
Richard Dreyfuss,
Ernest Borgnine,
Julian McMahon,
James Remar,
Felicia Day. 

I’m literally crying out of joy at the moment to see a movie with so much awesome talent in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment