Thursday, February 2, 2012

JAG - Sig Attorney

Photobucket



So, I'd like to welcome you all to yet another installment of Jumper's Art Gallery. As you can, it's going to be a special one. 


I dare say, it's one of the best idea's I've had in a while. Maybe, it'll be one of the best JAG's I've ever written. Absolutely amazing. Speaking of things that are amazing...


Let's get on to the point of the show! Namely. The art. 




As you can see, I've put quite a bit of effort in to it. I even started using C4D's in the background. Truly, an amazing thing to use in your sign-


Hey, you big goof. Aren't you forgetting about something? 

Oopsie daisy.  I forgot. I'm sorry. I'll get right on that. 


You'd better.

I don't like that smile one bit. It's scaring me. So, here you are:



There. That wasn't so hard, now was it?

No, no. Not at all. No. God no. Oh please, god no. 

Moving on. 

Both of these sig/avy sets were created because of a Forum Mafia game currently in the process of starting over at Screwattack.com's forums. A URL to said game can be found here. Like with the mafia game before that, I'm using Apollo Justice GIF images to play the case, and make a case if need be. When getting together these GIFS, I also found his assistant, Trucy, after which I just had to make a set for her as well. Red & Blue. I like em both, I really do. 

And here's to hoping that you do as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment