Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jag - Ma for a wile

Photobucket




Mawile, the Deceiver Pokémon. Mawile has jaw-like appendages at the ends of its steel horns. It deceives any opponent who lower its guard with its hypnotic expression, then quickly spins around to bite them. 

Recently, I started replaying my good ol' Pokémon Ruby cartridge because I am planning to buy a 3DS soon. Something of a last hoo-rah. It was in the cave of Dewford Island, that I caught me one of these buggers and decided to use it in my regular team. And I was quite pleased. It had great offense, strong defense and learned a few nifty attacks. 

That's what I decided to make this set. I wanted it to be simple, and reminiscent of a cave. The red symbolizes the Mawile coming out of its Pokéball.  

2 comments:

  1. Revan eh?

    So when are you going to make anew account under that name? :D

    BTW, as always, nice sig, specifically the red twirly things to the right. But the background is a wee bit simple. Feels un-right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, It was either Revan or Puddle Jumper, and Revan just looked better in the sig xD

      Delete