Thursday, April 15, 2010

Jumper's Art Gallery - Never Caught in Spain

Points to whoever gets the title.

Anyhoo, Ladies and gentlemen, this is JAG:







Tali Signature

This is a signature of the Mass Effect character: Tali.
I don’t know, I just wanted to make this one. I kind of liked the appearance of Tali in Mass Effect 2 and that inspired me to make this. Unfortunately, trying to find a render or renderable image is like trying to find a white rapper. The ones you are able to find, suck.
Ace Signature

This is a signature that I made one day as a request. Like a year go or something and that person didn’t want to use it. So I remade the signature with some more acceptable dimensions (god I sucked back then) and re-uploaded it for all to use.
I kinda liked it too much to go unused. Thought I was being clever to put a wood background on a lawyer, give it that court feel. I dunno xD
MST3K signature

Aaaah, Mystery Science Theater 3000. It’s quite awesome I tell ya. And if you don’t believe me, go youtube it! One channel for it is tirol9.
Here we have Mike, Crow and Tom Servo MSTK’ing Teh Pwn Shop.
Skylar Signature

This is a Signature of Skylar St. Claire from the videogame: The Saboteur.
I saw the concept art in the loading screen and I just had to make something out of it.
Nariko Signature

This is a signature of the Heavenly sword character known as Nariko.
 
I hope you liked these sigs, guys. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment