Monday, April 19, 2010

Announcements 04/19/2010

Hi everyone.

Frequent visitors, thank you very kindly and newcomers: Welcome to the entertainment!

So yeah, there haven't been any good trailers lately and frankly, I think I might have to go back a few weeks in the trailer databases for the the next tHop. I'm going to wait and see for a few more days for that one. As for Reviews; I got two reviews lined up. One is The Saboteur and the other one is Dragon Age: Origins. These might take awhile though as I'm planning something for these two that require a bit more thought than usual. Here we'll see a return of a character I created a while back. Lastly, I got some artwork lined up to be released. So keep an eye out for those :)

Don't forget to check out tehpwnshop.wordpress.com and I'll see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment