Tuesday, December 13, 2011

tHop - G.I. Joe: Retaliation

Photobucket


Those that didn't like to be entertained, hated the first movie. Luckily for us that do know a good movie when we see one, G.I. Joe has come back! G.I. Joe: Revengeance now has a trailer for all to behold. 

Plans from the previous movie has been put in effect, as dummy-president now takes charge and disbands the Joe's forcefully, by "eliminating them with extreme prejudice". Sucks to be them. So now, what's left of our elite team is on their own, facing an entire army between them and that phony president. When the matter comes up who they can trust, they call upon the one man that can save any day. I literally shat my pants in glee at this part. 

The trailer isn't as bombastic as the trailer for the trailer for the first movie, showing that this movie might be more intense, instead of setpiece heavy. Which is definitely not a bad thing, since the first movie relied a lot on humor and its setpiece moments. 

I, for one, am looking forward to this one. Specially now that it looks like the movie has taken a more positive direction.

2 comments: