Wednesday, August 11, 2010

JAG - The Return

Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to welcome you to yet another installment in my JAG series. The Jumper’s Art Gallery returns to you with a bunch of cool new signatures, avatars and even a wallpaper. And, for the first time, I’m showcasing some signatures and avatars using a new style of making them. I hope you like them!

JAG - The Returns

With the recent fall of TPS, the old site is gone. But it will never be forgotten. Just as it happens, I took a screenshot of the previous site and I incorporated it in to this wallpaper. Now, seeing as it is HUMONGOUS, I’ll just post a link to it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Nephilim01/TehPwnShopWallpaper.png


This is a signature of Adam Park from the Zordon Era of Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. Played by Johnny Yong Bosch, Adam Park is one of my favorite Rangers ever. The man could do some serious martial arts moves.

Photobucket

This is an avatar of Tori from the Power Ranger series Ninja Storm.

In the foreground we have the actress and in the background we have her in her ranger gear at the end of her morphing sequence. Ninja Storm is my second favorite Ranger series after the Zordon Era. I think it deserved an  avatar at the least.

Photobucket

Here we have a second version of my Ballad of Rad Jimmy signature. It's based on that previous version only I've added more effects, changed the size and changed the text.

I like it better. The first one seemed to be all smushed together and to large. Nah, I definitely prefer this one.

Photobucket

Next up we have a signature made for a signature contest held by our local legend Darkseid. It was for the advertisement category.

Photobucket

And now we come to the good stuff. These two sets I made just recently, using a new style and trying to broaden my horizons in making signatures. First up we have a Brutal Legend set. It actually started as a remaining of a piece of art I created with Ophelia, but it grew in to this. These turned out to be worse than I expected them to be. I don’t really like them and I felt I needed to try something else after these.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thus we come to the final set of the episode. Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to present to you the: inFAMOUS 2, cancelled Cole set.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please, leave a comment at the bottom to tell me what you think of all these. I hope you enjoyed them and feel free to use the wallpaper however you want.

This has been Puddle Jumper, I’ll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment