Sunday, June 5, 2011

JAG: The art and the beautiful

Photobucket

Jumper's Art Gallery
The Art and the Beautiful


This is a signature of Elliot Reid from the show Scrubs. Not exactly the finest of my signatures, but it was something I felt like making at the time.


This is an avatar that goes along the Sub-Zero signature.


This is a signature of the Mortal Kombat character known as Sub-Zero. I'm using a style I saw used by a fantastic artist known as Jawshy. Decided to try it out once to broaden my artistic horizons


This is a signature of The Blue Beetle, a DC character that has recently come to my attention again. First, a few years ago, via Linkara and his AT4W Blue Beetle tribute, and once again yesterday in his appearance in Batman: The Brave and the Bold. At least, I saw that episode yesterday.


This is a signature made by me for the rebooted version of Tomb Raider, currently in development by Crystal Dynamics and published by Square-Enix.

I'm in love with this game already and all we have at the time of posting is a single trailer.




No comments:

Post a Comment