Monday, June 6, 2011

E3 2011 - Saints Row The Third trailer

Photobucket


Remember how much fun Grand Theft Auto San Andreas was? Yes, it was, wasn't it? I mean, my god! The things you could do, the ludicrous characters and the what in the fuck plot. It was glorious. Whilst Grand Theft Auto went on to more serious routes with GTA IV, a new franchise sprouted in San Andreas's honor. That was Saints Row. A sequel soon came and trumped GTA IV in almost all but the technicals of it all. I mean, you could literally spew shit from your truck at other people. And here we are again! The Third Street Saints are back in action with this sequel to a wildly popular franchise. And I can't wait to get my hands on it. 
Judging from this trailer alone, it's safe to say that the developers are still up to their old trick. Hijinks will follow, I guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment