Friday, February 4, 2011

Coming Soon - Jade Chronicles

Photobucket

Greyarch Entertainment 
proudly presents

Coming soon to a computer screen near you

Pokémon
Jade Chronicles

It all started at the time that I was doing the Pokémon Ruby and FireRed Nuzlocke run. I had begun to get this feeling that I wasn't going to be wanting to finish that project, so I wanted to give it an ending it deserves. In other words, I wanted to write a short story that would finish it all up and wrap it up with a nice bow tie. 
As great an idea as that might have been, it too was canned alongside the Nuzlocke run. Still, the desire to be writing something kept on being there. Not just articles or reviews, but a full fledged story that you all could enjoy. 
Then one day I picked up Pokémon FireRed again. Feeling the nostalgia rush through my veins, I decided to see some episodes of the Pokémon anime whilst I'm at it. And from there on sprouted the idea to write a Fanfic story set in the world of Pokémon. Enter Jade Chronicles. 

The Nuzlocke runs of Ruby and FireRed proved to be a big undertaking that wound up costing a lot more work than I wanted to put in to it. With that in mind I came up with the idea to write the story as if every chapter was an episode, thus making Jade Chronicles a season. Following up on this, I came to the conclusion that maybe it would be best to not go overboard with the first season and keep it small. Well, relatively small anyways. 

Right now I'm about five chapters in and loving every last page of it. It's been a fantastic journey so far. Not just for the characters, but for me as well. Truth be told, I've never felt so inspired before in my life. Pokémon is a very easy world to get in to and a very difficult world to get to know. It's also a very interesting world and I've thought so for a very, very long time. Honestly, I can't wait to share this tale with all of you. And I'm hoping I won't run out of steam this time.

More details are Coming Soon in a brand new Teaser Blog for Pokémon Jade Chronicles. Keep an eye out! 



Or maybe I'll just release the first chapter, I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment