Friday, February 11, 2011

Jade Chronicles - Update #1

Photobucket

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the first update for my fan fiction novel known as Pokémon Jade Chronicles. As I am writing this, the tenth chapter is being written. It's been a fun journey so far, both for me as the story itself. I've been trying my best to make it as interesting as possible whilst at the same time keeping the balance between keeping true to the series and adding something new.

The story is around the main character: Adam DeWinter. The beginning of his story and even his personality is similar to that of Ash, but as the story goes on, everything changes. Because I kept a lot of familiar items from the main series, I was able to spice things up just enough to create more interesting ventures as the story goes on.
Joining Adam on his journey will be two friends, Kairi, a new character, and a rather familiar face to the Pokémon fans. Or at least, for the first season. 

Because I didn't want things to be too much like the Anime, I created a brand new region with a brand new villain team. Though there just might be a trip or two to familiar places.

This is all that I want to dish out at the moment, but be sure to check back again. Who knows how much more intel I might provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment