Sunday, January 30, 2011

Puddle's Logs #2011-1

Photobucket


Hello everybody and welcome to the first of my logs in the wonderful year of 2011. As you may have noticed, blogs have picked up in numbers over the passed few months, only to die down right now in January. But that's for a very good reason. You see, I'm currently working on a project, which will be revealed in due time. It's a little fan project of mine that I hope will be liked all around. Here's a little hint to what it is though: Nuzlocke Inspired.

On a more personal note, there are certain issues going on in my life that could prove to be troublesome and will require me to put aside both GE as the project. So traffic might be down like this for a while. 

Moving on, Teh Pwn Shop is still down, though the forums have been more active than they have ever been. We're holding in there and we're not giving up. As proven by several things such like:

TPS: year in reflection
http://screwattack.com/blogs/Teh-Pwn-Shop-1/Teh-Pwn-Shops-Year-in-Reflection

TPS Game of the Decade
http://www.tehpwnshop.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=864

Lastly, I made myself an account over at a site called King.com. It's a fun little site that hosts many casual games, and a few neat multiplayer games like Hearts. If you happen to be a member there or do decide to sign up, don't be afraid to add me: BlueBeetle (ONLY NAME AVAILABLE I COULD COME UP WITH I SWEAR)

Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you have a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment