Sunday, December 13, 2009

Halloween 2k9: Playhouse Saga begins

Part One:

As previously seen on: http://tehpwnshop.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/pjs-halloweeeeeeeeeeen-2k9/ Hello and welcome to the spookiest of the my blogs to come out in 2009! This is but the first the few that will be written. Can you get passed the chills and terrors? Well then, follow me! Mhuahahahahahahahaha Halloween 2k9 Part one Aaaah, Halloween. It's become my favorite holiday over the years. Living in Belgium, I've never truly experienced Halloween myself. It's pretty much dead around here come Halloween, save for a few decorations here and there that are just abominably bad and in stores. The people could care less about it and they'd much rather wait in anticipation for Sinterklaas or Christmas. The only times I ever got in to a costume was for Carnaval. Kids in schools everywhere dressed up that day, parades were held and what not. Me? I dressed up as the White Power Ranger once (the ninja outfit from the movie), The Red Power Ranger ((both ranger costumes were made by my mother <3)) Zorro, a cowboy and a pokémon trainer. Although the pokémon trainer was just me in street clothes with a pokédex ((a working one with the original set of pokémon in it)) and a pokéball. For me Halloween started a couple of years ago. In school I had a class called P.A.V. Or Project Algemene Vakken, translated as Project General Coarses. You see, this embodies all the classes I wasn't getting at the time like history, geography, others alongside with classes I was getting but that were incorporated anyways like languages and such. The entire year was divided in to several books made by the teacher herself and she chose Halloween. It talked about its history and it also talked about a lot more. It was at that time that I truly got interested in it. And that I did something special for Halloween each year like watch a horror movie or take a risk. Around that time I was also an active member of Gaiaonline ((yes, yes, I know ... Shoot me ...)) and it was pretty big on the holidays aspect and it was no different with Halloween. I fell in love with Halloween even more because of that. Three years ago however I really got the bug with Cinemassacre's Monster Madness. My god did that get me hooked on both horror as Halloween. The entire month of October is Halloween for me and I'm loving every single minute of it. I mean, this year I'm planning to watch a few horror movies ... Which is probably it because of the lack of Halloween here ... Fucking Belgium. So, what do I have planned for Halloween of 2009? Well, I've ordered Evil Dead 2, I'm listening to the Jonas Brothers ((What?)), watching 1408 and I'm going to read Jurassic Park and I'm going to play a few scary games. Which brings me to the end of this blog because I'm saving the games aspect for parts 2 & 3. What are they? Well, Part 2 is going to be a B&B and Part 3 is going to be an LGR. See you then and happy hauntings!

Part 2:

As previously seen on: http://tehpwnshop.wordpress.com Boo and welcome to the second part of this Halloween edition of my blog! At first I was thinking of doing this very special B&B and LGR but since then I’ve found this brilliant idea that I could even stretch all the way to the christmas! Wondering what I’ve cooked up? Well, wait no more as I dive in to this thing! Halloween 2k9 Part 2 Part one: http://tehpwnshop.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/pjs-halloweeeeeeeeeeen-2k9/ Most people talk about scary games when they want to do something for Halloween. Or they talk about something scary anyways. But, why not talk about Halloween … IN … games? Enter: Halloween Town. Once there was a nightmare before Christmas. It was a wonderful nightmare of beautiful songs, great animation and a horrific story. The nightmare introduced us to the undeniable lord of Halloween: The Pumpkin King Jack Skellington! Two people have worked together to create this nightmare that, when put together, always manage to produce unbelievable things that will be remembered by those who watched it for their entire lives. Then came something that nobody had ever expected. Another collaboration that not even Nostradamus could have predicted. What if one of the lead companies in RPG’s teamed together with the company of our childhoods? Squaresoft was known for its Final Fantasy series. RPG videogames about a fantastic world in grave danger. Disney had created movies and stories that every child in the western world has seen. Boys wished they were the heroes of these tales whilst the girls always thought of the girls of Disney movies when they thought about the princess’s that they wished to be. These two companies were as far apart as the Teletubbies and Saw, yet the masterminds of Kingdom Hearts managed to blend them in to one. You play as Sora, an original character who is accompanied by Disney icons Donald Duck and Goofy. Using the keyblade that has chosen him as its wielder, Sora travels from world to world to close the keyholes there that can be used to go in to the heart of that world. He is doing so because there are vile creatures out there known as the Heartless, a manifestation of darkness that has consumed the heart. Apparently nearing the end of his adventure, Sora comes across a world that has transformed him in to a monstrous being. Donald and Goofy are affected as well. Where could they be? Welcome to Halloween Town! Instead of making this a full recap of the world, I’ll just write what I thought about it. This to not spoil it if you haven’t played it yet. This is definitely one of my favorite worlds in the game. Based off of one of my favorite childhood movies, Halloween Town does a pretty good job of translating it to the game. The makers of the game understood that Jack Skellington is the Santa Clause of Halloween. That he wants to scare the little kids because they want to be scared. Truth be told, we were all just the same. We wanted to be scared shitless back then. There’s nothing like the sensation of being frightened. Willingly we put ourselves through the scariest things. The story of Halloween Town fits the movie quite well, as Jack and the professor are trying to find attraction for this Halloween. The only regret I have about this world is that the songs are absent. Luckily we still have all the epic environments and the characters to interact with. Now, there’s another side of Halloween that’s a big part of the entire event. Enter: Bully/Canis Canem Edit. There’s nothing like a little controversy to boost the sales of your game, am I right or am I right? I thought so! Rockstar games is well known to be the champion of controversy as their games as usually packed with things unimaginable for parents and white knights in politics. Most known is Grand Theft Auto. I really don’t have to go deeper in to this subject because even your great grandmother knows of this game and how ungodly it is according to the most reliable source in the world, Fox News. Nothing could have prepared the world for one of their other projects however: Bully. The name alone has to be reason enough to raise an eyebrow with parents everywhere, but the combination of Bully and Rockstar had to have pissing in their pants. And, once more details were revealed, they grabbed their forks and torches and gathered up a large mob to go and crucify everyone involved. What’s the big deal about this game you ask? Allow me to explain. For you see, in this game you play as Jimmy Hopkins, a troubled young boy who is sent off to Bullworth Academy after he was kicked off of his umpteenth school. Being the troubled youth that he is, Jimmy can do a lot of things. Like, for instance, put kids in lockers, dunk their heads in the toilet, give them a wedgie, knock them out, sexually harass the girls, get a nerd to pee his pants and a lot more delightful things. The game is split up in to several chapters, each one spanning a single season. The beginning of the game is of course the season to be frightful as Halloween is coming! You can see Halloween coming as well because the more story missions that you do, the more the weather changes and more decorations are added to the environment. From pumpkins to lights, the school has it all on Halloween night! Unlike Halloween Town, there’s nothing scary about this night. Besides Gary of course … This is Halloween as it is today. Everyone gets dressed up. You see skeletons, cops, a bunny, princesses and more. You can spend as much time as you please on this night as the clock is gone and time doesn’t pass. You can do whatever you want in this colorful environment as long as you don’t finish up all the tasks. These are quite fun though. You need to do everything from putting up kick me signs on people’s backs, egging people, throwing itching powder on them, stink bombs and even blowing them away with some heavy duty fireworks. Simply put, it’s just loads of fun. Probably my most favorite thing about the entire game. After these assignments comes the big prank. This is quite lulzy to do. I wouldn’t recommend skipping it because it’s a blast to do. Halloween Town embodies the spirit of Halloween, Bully goes for the fun of Halloween and if you combine these two games with a horror game, you have the perfect Halloween experience. Halloween is the best holiday of them all. It’s got a rich history and a bright future. You will be scared and entertained. The entire month of October isn’t just about Rock, as everyone gets in the right mood for Halloween. If you’re reading this before Halloween, I hope you have a nice Fright. If you’re reading it afterwards, I hope that this was a nice closer for your Halloween experience. This has been Puddle Jumper with my Halloween blogs. I’ll see you later! But you might not see me MHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SCREWATTACK'S HALLOWEEN CLIP OF THE WEEK

There was a Clip of the week over at Screwattack.com that involved the crew being attacked by an unknown monster of the sorts. This caused the community to go nuts and start making blogs and videos themselves. I myself found it to be the perfect way to begin a little something I like to call: The Playhouse Saga. Enjoy:

WELL, F YOU TO SCREWATTACK

You know, I wrote that halloween blog with a lot of love for the community here and at Teh Pwn Shop and I get bumped off of the first page in less than an hour. That's just plain retarded people. I've been a member of this community for a lot of years now and time and time again I get pushed aside for some half decent fuckup that can't even write or makes videos far worse than mine. What's even worse is what I get bumped off for. For fucks sake people. It's just a goddamn video. IT'S A CLIP OF THE WEEK. It's fake, you asshats. I fucking hate you all so much right now it's not even healthy. Well, FUCK YOU TOO. Seriously guys, I really wanted to ... wow, that's some serious thunder out there. But seriously, this is the last straw. Getting bumped off this ... JEZUS, that was so close... It's just not worth it guys. This is my last blog here. I'll see you all NEVER ... assholes. It's thundering like mad here th ... Call an ambulance! FUCK! GOD DAMNIT! ARG, There's a chair leg sticking out of my chest. Tell them to hurry! PLEASE! And then RUN! RUN FOR IT! It's real! I'm ... so ... sorry ... sorrrrrryyyyyyy .................................... -------------------AUTO POSTING MESSAGE----------------- -------------------ADDING MEDIC REPORT---------------- Arriving at the scene we discover that the apartment building was the only one targeted by the monster. If rumors are to be believed, a screwattack.com g1 lived in that house. Though that is still unconfirmed. Knocking on the door was fruitless. Following this we hailed a police officer who arrived at the scene shortly to open up the door for us. Entering the apartment it was already clear to us. We wouldn't find anyone alive. The entire living room was demolished, with blood splattered all over the walls. My partner noticed brain matter sticking against the wall next to the computer, which was covered in blood and guts, and the police officer informed me to look up. I still can't believe what I saw. As a medic I've seen a lot of strange stuff. Foreign objects lodged in odd places, arrows that went clean through a man's head without causing damage ... but this ... The man seemed to have been impaled by a chair leg which was then rammed in to the ceiling. I don't know how he kept hanging up there for so long, but from the moment we noticed him, he dropped down on to the ground so that we could see his front side. It was ... Horrible. Consider this my resignation.

MEDIC'S BLOG 5487/78

Following the events over at the home of the late mister Jumper, I checked my e-mails to see that my report was automatically added to his blog. With this I also managed to gain access to his account, curious as to what exactly was going on. I never expected to feel at home over here at Screwattack.com, but this community has made me feel as such quite rapidly. Unfortunately, the more I felt at home, the more I felt like a g1. Now ... it's too late for me. I can already feel the monster at my home. It must have unimaginable powers if it can travel around the world at such incredible speed. So many lives have already been lost and now I'm afraid that I am next. I don't want to die! I'm still to young! Nobody should die before their time. Now that I have finally found the love of my life, I can't tell him how I feel. He will never know that I want to spend the rest of my life with him! Damn it. I can sense that it's close by. That same feeling. It's strange. I thought that I felt death crawl down my spine in Puddle Jumper's apartment. But now I know that it was that monster. That it was still there, watching me. It must have known somehow what was going to happen. It will not claim my life! That is something that I still wish to control for myself. So, to expedite the matter, I have swallowed down my entire supply of medication. It's effects have already started to kick in as I type this. I can barely keep my fingers typing. One thing I know for sure. When that thing comes for me, I will stare it in the eyes and laugh at its failure. Farewell

HALLOWEEN RECAP:

Hello and welcome to a little recap of the Halloween that I have experienced. First of all, let's talk about others first. Halloween started for me with the Monster Madness series hosted at Cinemassacre.com http://www.cinemassacre.com/new/?page_id=1373 Then over the month I was bombarded with a lot of Halloween blogs and videos from all sorts of people. Here at Screwattack I only have one blog to share with you that really freaked me out. http://screwattack.com/node/31437 That picture alone was enough to send chills down my spine. Thanks for that, Super Munkky. Ya creep :P For the rest I also enjoyed the AVGN episodes that appeared on Gametrailers.com http://www.gametrailers.com/screwattack And I also had a few shits and giggles with the special by The Spoony One http://www.spoonyexperiment.com/2009/10/30/fmv-hell-halloween-special-bloodwings-pumpkinheads-revenge/ Me? What did I do? Why thank you for asking, good sir or madam. I wrote this little gem for that one website on which I am an author of and that you should totally check out http://tehpwnshop.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/pjs-halloweeeeeeeeeeen-2k9/ http://tehpwnshop.wordpress.com/ Everything was quite normal up to that point. Of course, it was the beginning of the month. But still. It wasn't until Halloween that things started to get really weird. I still remember a few things from that night. First of all, I uploaded my second Halloween blog here. http://screwattack.com/node/31400 It was rather ignored because of the event that followed one of Screwattack's videos, the clip of the week. http://screwattack.com/node/31313 Poor Destin. He had no idea what was going on. http://screwattack.com/node/31324 http://screwattack.com/node/31344 That ... monster ... It didn't just stop with the Screwattack HQ. It seemed to travel all across the world and kill off g1's. Which is something I didn't even know until this morning. I don't remember any of it! With no idea what exactly was going on, I went out to investigate. One thing was confirmed. In the back of my mind I did have vague memories of writing another blog. http://screwattack.com/node/31414 But in that blog ... I died! How can that be? I'm still here. So how could I have died? Apparantly, after my supposed death, the medic that found me took over my account to find out what was going on for herself. http://screwattack.com/node/31435 Official reports claim that the monster didn't come to her house. That she took her own life because she was depressed. I don't know what to think anymore. The monster hasn't reared its ugly head anymore. Nobody has seen it, nobody has survived. Nobody but me ... or did I? I remember waking up this morning in some sort of a facility. I was being scanned by this odd machine and I asked the man if I had fallen asleep. He said that I have and I didn't think too much of it. Saying that I was free to go, I did just that. As I was walking out, I overheard someone talking about Playhouse and dolls. No idea what they were talking about. I just wanted to get home. So, at home I discovered all of what I had written and I couldn't help but research this playhouse. What I came up with was unimaginable. They seem to deal in programmable human beings. What does this mean? Am I Puddle Jumper, or am I someone else? I think I'm him ... me ... I don't know. When I look in the mirror I still see myself. Or am I just programmed to see that?! SOMEBODY TELL ME! One thing is for sure. Even if it will take me till Christmas, I will figure this out.

ATTN: Readers

Check back on the fourteenth to see the Playhouse Saga continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment