Monday, December 14, 2009

Greyarch Entertainment 2k10


Am I but a mere puppet of an organization? Rented out to replace a man fallen during Halloween? Dreams of another life seep in to my mind every so often, of events that never happened to me personally. Speaking a language I have never even uttered, I lived amongst people that I have never met in a country I have never been in. Or should I say that Puddle has never been there? Yet, I am him. I am myself. I think. I don’t know, it’s all so confusing.

Here I am, certain that I am the man called Puddle Jumper. Looking and acting exactly like him, I also have his memories and feelings. Strange that, even though they do feel like my own, they still feel foreign.

Ever since that dreadful week surrounding Halloween, I have been looking up all mysterious events revolving around the monster that Screwattack’s staff had released. Apparently I am not alone. More people have been feeling like they do not belong. They too remember waking up in a facility known as The Playhouse.

After some intense hours of research, I’ve discovered that The Playhouse deals in lives and replacements, that they not only clone human beings but that they also have the ability to create lives in terms of personality and memories. They can put a whole person inside of a body or they can create a new person by cobbling together different persons. Is this what happened to me?

That settles it then. Knowing that whatever I did, Puddle Jumper had already planned, I will take on a new name and head out in to the world to discover who I truly am.

From now on, I will be known as: Bobby Doll! I will travel the world to find myself! FAREWELL!

To be continued ~

No comments:

Post a Comment