Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anouncements 12/10/2009

Right, time to get some things straight!

Teh Pwn Shop:

TPS is a community of people that regular several websites, joining up at a forum by a member of said communities. After partnering up with yet another forum, the Bobo and Dylan's forum of win was born. Then it was said that perhaps we should get a website. And thus Teh Pwn Shop was made and a new wordpress site was born! If you're not already a member of this awesome forum, and a regular viewer of the website, I highly recomend doing so.

I myself am an author at this website, responsible for my blog sections such as Bullshit & Best Boss Blogs and Last Gen Reviews. There's plenty more authors over there though so check it out now!

tehpwnshop.wordpress.com

Greyarch Entertainment:

Since it isn't exactly my personal website, I can't show off certain things like random videos or art or other things. Which is why I created this blog. Plus, it allowed me to finally use the name Greyarch, on which I've been sitting for quite some time.

December:

For the month December I've planned a few things. For one, on the fourteenth, expect to see a new video. It's not going to be a review. Just wait and see. It's going to be a part of a blog which will tie in to the Screwattack.com Halloween event blogs which I created in response to the massive monster rage. But don't worry, I'll put them up here as well.

I'll do that in two days, as tomorrow I'll upload my Uncharted 2 review and the day after that I'll upload my Assassin's Creed II review.

No comments:

Post a Comment