Friday, March 23, 2012

JAG - That's a lotta sigs (2)

Photobucket

JAG - That's a lotta sigs (2)

And now we come up to a few of the better sigs that I've made recently. Though, that's only in my humble opinion. As we all know, these things tend to differ. A lot. So, let's get this party started! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Jak, sidekick to one of the best heroes the world has ever seen, Daxter. The version you see here is a render from the PS Move title "Playstation Heroes on the Move". It's one of the better renders of the character that I've found, and I couldn't pass up the chance to do something with it. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now here we have a signature that I'm really proud of. It looks pretty basic, but I actually used a variety of options in Paint.net to get this result. Take the render of Jill Valentine (from the Resident Evil franchise), for example. I duplicated her render, used a Pencil Sketch render, fidgeted with the original and then with the hue, saturation and whatnot to end up with this result. Rather successful, too.

Photobucket

Aaaaaand, here we have the last one. Of the ones I want to show, anyways. There's a surprising lack of good renders for Ling Xiaoyu from Tekken. I got the idea for making this sig after watching The Spoony One's review of Tekken: Blood Vengeance. A must see review, if I do say so myself. And one hell of a movie. Rocket Robot propelled super speedy panda of awesomeness.

2 comments: