Thursday, March 22, 2012

JAG - That's a lotta sigs (1)

Photobucket
JAG - That's a lotta sigs

With the severe lack of any posts lately, you might think that I've been sitting on my pretty, little ass. But, that is far away from the truth. Over the weeks, I have been gathering up a nice collection of signatures that are in dire need of showcasing in the Gallery. So, without further ado:

Photobucket

Not really a fan of this one myself. Admittedly, I was experimenting with a few things, which I probably will not be using again.
I made it after seeing Noah "The Spoony One" Antwiler's review of FFX-2. Was a big fan of Lenne's story, up to her death. After that, the X-2 retardation kicks in and becomes gobsmackingly stupid. 

Photobucket

People called me a hack for using that render in the background. But, I don't see anything wrong with it. I've been using C4D's (which are allowed for some reason) in certain signatures, and this isn't any different.

Photobucket

The last signature I made in my Street Fighter craze. Out of the three (Juri, C. Viper, this one) I like this one the most. It's simple and pretty dang basic, but it works. 

Photobucket

Here, I wanted to let the background image do all the work. It's a pretty, god damn awesome background image and I'm not afraid to put it ahead of the render. It was a risk. Some hated it, some loved it. But, I'm a fan. 

Photobucket

Used a few new plug-ins for this one. Rather indifferent to it. 

Photobucket

The last of my experimental phase. You know what they say. Umpteenth time's the charm. The background and the render work well off each other. And, the render isn't half that bad either. 

More signatures coming laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment