Saturday, October 15, 2011

JAG - Catwoman

Photobucket

Selena Kyle, character within the DC universe, is best known by her alter ego. That is the one of the sensual catburglar: Catwoman, who is usually associated with the Batman franchise. Created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane, Catwoman started out as another Supervillain, but has undergone significant character changes throughout the years. Turning her into an anti-hero, prone to slipping back to her burglarizing days from time to time. 

When making this signature, I was aiming to create the same feeling I got when watching the render. Namely to create something simple, yet detailed. Hence I put together several effects to create a simple, yet details background render. I'm hoping that this signature will be up to people's tastes, though I'm not quite sure. People seem to dislike simple signatures, for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment