Monday, March 22, 2010

Jumper's Art Gallery #3 - We were Artists once

This is part 3 of my Jumper's Art Gallery section over at Teh Pwn Shop. Parts one and two can be found at the following URL's:

1) And so it Begins: http://tehpwnshop.wordpress.com/2010/02/18/jumpers-art-gallery-and-so-it-begins/
2) Origami Adventures: http://tehpwnshop.wordpress.com/2010/03/05/jumpers-art-gallery-2-origami-adventures/

Enjoy part 3 everyone!



This is the banner that I made using Mel Rains' banner for Teh Pwn Shop.



This is a signature of the Heavenly sword character known as Nariko.

This was a quickie, really. to get back in the groove for my next sig and avy set. ^^



This is an Avatar of Skylar St. Claire from the videogame: The Saboteur.

I saw the concept art in the loading screen and I just had to make something out of it.

This is the Avatar of the set.



This is a Signature of Skylar St. Claire from the videogame: The Saboteur.

I saw the concept art in the loading screen and I just had to make something out of it.

This is the Signature of the Skylar Set.

Thank you all for sticking with me so far and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment