Monday, May 10, 2010

Update 10/05/2010

Roight, the situation with my great grand mother still isn't cleared. The docs say that her heart is weak and that it's still 50/50 at the moment, with a tendency towards the bad 50%. At the moment I'm just going along with life, trying not to think about what's going on. I've been meaning to write a few more things or even make a bit of art, but everything I make seems uninspired and dull. I don't know ... but hey, at least I'm trying. I'm sorry for the lack of updates but, stick with me folks. Just, stick with me.

In the meantime, if you want to see more awesome content, don't forget to check out tehpwnshop.wordpress.com! Go there, or be square.

Lastly, I'd like to thank everyone at TGWTG and Rooster Teeth for producing so much awesome content as well. Watching all of your stuff is really helping me get through the day. I'd also like to thank Noah Antwiler and Lewis Lovhaug for their awesome stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment