Thursday, July 19, 2012

TAG - The DAZ Files

Photobucket


TAG - The DAZ Files

  Recently, I picked up DAZ Studio Pro on the recommendations on a friend of mine, who'll be linked at the bottom of the page. It's in Flemish though, so reading it might be a tad bit difficult. Anyways, DAZ is a 3D character render program and it comes pretty bare bones. I downloaded a lot of freebie stuff, but it's still not much to work with. This is what I managed to come up with so far:

  The character in all of the following images is named Cassie, by the way. These are all chronological as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

  These were all pretty basic concoctions, with me getting used to the entire program. Also trying out some new models and textures and whatnot.
  The next image however, is where I try to take everything to the next level. I introduce two items to the fray that had me deskslamming my head to try and get everything just right. Also, introducing a brand new character: Lara the cat! Based on my actual cat. :3

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment